Description of Business
- Ship management (technical management, marine management, safety management,supervision of vessel construction, attendance for sales and purchase ships)
- Crew management (technical guidance to crew members through ship-visiting activities)
Introduction of business
The Ship Management Department in our international shipping trade is a technical department that supports the ship owning business. It is responsible for maintaining and managing the vessels in good condition to enable the safe and punctual shipping of cargo. Not limited to navigation from departure to arrival, in anchorage, and safe cargo handling, our experience and extensive knowledge cultivated over many years contributes the supervision of new vessel constructions and sale/purchase of ships.
We promote the training of young marine engineers from home and abroad, and also focus on discovery of competent marine engineers in collaboration with our affiliated ship crew manning companies and training facilities. Moreover, through constructive onboard training, we offer training for ship operation and maintenance, and foster their awareness and skills required for safe voyages and correct understanding of international treaties.
The following is our guideline. Based on these principles, we develop human resources who properly understand and realize the requirements of ship-owners, and who can deepen the relationship between the ship (our crews) and the land (our onshore staff), ensure the safety of life, cargo and vessel in compliance with international maritime laws and ordinances, take the responsibility toward the environment and fulfill our roll as social infrastructure.
- Comply (Always respect and follow the laws and ordinances, management contracts and contracts for crew engagement.)
- Respect (Both onboard and onshore staff must show mutual respect and offer help to each other).
- Intervene (If you notice any issue to be modified, make sure to offer a constructive suggestion.)
- No-Blame Policy (Instead of putting the blame, listen and respond to a situation with honesty and open-mindedness).