Libera Group (hereinafter referred to as “we”) recognizes the importance of protecting personal information, and to enhance public trust in the marine transportation industry, we will comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Information Protection Act”) and other relevant laws, regulations and guidelines, and will take appropriate measures for the handling and secure management of information that can be used to identify customers (hereinafter referred to as “personal information”), such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses. We are committed to providing thorough education and guidance to our employees to ensure that this is done properly.
Personal information will be collected, used, and provided in a fair and legal manner to the extent necessary for business, and will be used and provided within the scope of the purpose.
We will use the personal information of our customers for the following purposes:
- To guide, provide and manage other services and products handled by the Company
- To Conduct questionnaires about our services and products
- To conduct questionnaires for the development of new services and products
- To provide information on various events and campaigns
- To respond to inquiries and requests from customers
We will appropriately manage the personal information of our customers and take appropriate preventive and corrective measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification or leakage of personal data. In the event that we outsource the handling of personal information to other companies, we will instruct and supervise them to manage the information in the same appropriate manner as we do.
We will not provide your personal information to any third party, except in the following cases:
- When the customer himself agrees
- When disclosure or provision is required by law
- When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body, human rights or property, and when it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer
- When the information is provided to a subcontractor within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
We will comply with laws, ordinances, notices, and other regulations regarding the protection of personal information, and will continuously improve our internal system for the protection of personal information to ensure that personal information is handled appropriately.
Customers may request the disclosure, correction, suspension of use, or deletion of their own personal information held by the Company in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the Company. If you have any questions regarding your own personal information, please contact the “Contact Us” section below. We will guide you through the necessary procedures.
By using this Website, you are deemed to have fully understood and agreed to the following terms and conditions.
We use SSL (Secure Socket Layer: an industry-standard security function that encrypts and transmits information over the Internet) or similar security technology to ensure the security of personal information submitted by customers on Libera Group’s website. In addition, our Website is protected from unauthorized access by third parties. In addition, to prevent leakage, misuse or falsification of personal information due to unauthorized access by a third party, we have installed firewalls and taken other reasonable security measures to ensure the safety of our customers’ personal information.
Cookies are a mechanism for storing user’s usage history and input contents sent and received between the user’s browser and the server when the user uses a web page as a file on his/her computer.
The next time you access the same page, the page operator can use the information stored in the cookies to change the display for each user. If you allow cookies to be sent and received in your browser settings, the website can obtain cookies from your browser. Note that the user’s browser will only send cookies that are sent and received by the website’s server to protect user privacy.
- The user can choose to allow all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify the user when cookies are received. The setting method differs depending on the browser.
- Please refer to the “Help” menu of the browser you are using for information on how to set cookies.
- Please note that if you select the setting to reject all cookies, you may not be able to receive services that require authentication, or you may be restricted from using various services on the Internet.
- When you log in to the authentication service, we refer to your stored registration information so that we can provide customized services to you
- To display the most appropriate advertisements on other companies’ websites based on the customer’s interests and usage of Libera Group’s website
- To survey the number of users and traffic on our Website
- To improve Libera Group’s services
- To maintain security and to prompt customers who have been using the website for a certain period of time to re-enter their passwords (re-authentication).
Representive Direvtor & Chairman